Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
To replicate data to a single table with a lot of varchar fields please follow the steps so as to create a table with varchar fields converted to text type. We need to drop the existing table and then recreate just the schema using 'Update schema' command, before this follow the steps mentioned below:
Instead of having a lot of varchar fields, you can simply convert them to text type so you can fit in a lot more fields, do the following.
1. Edit the system.properties file located at <<install-dir>>\dbsync-cdm\WEB-INF\db\conf and set the property alter.schema.size value to false and alter.schema.override to true.
2. Edit the file mysql.properties file and add a property varchar.default=text
3. Restart the tomcat and then drop the table if it is already existing in the database.
4. Run update schema to create the table, do not run Cleancopy or incremental sync as data sync will lead to an error.
5. After the schema is created in MySQL then stop the tomcat, revert the above changes meaning reset the property value and then start the tomcat again.
6. Now run incremental or Cleancopy to download the data.