Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Table Of Contents
- Getting Started - To understand the registration process of DBSync CloudWorkflow.
- DBSync Platform - Includes System Requirements, Download and Install, Development Studio, Versions and Security Features.
- iPaaS - Elements such as Project, Process, Workflow, Trigger, Rules, Scheduler, and Logs.
- Template Library - Collection of pre-built integration solutions (Channel Advisor, FTP, Jira, Microsoft CRM, QuickBooks, Salesforce, etc)
- Connectors - DBSync's list of standard connectors.
- Troubleshoot - Description of possible problems and how to troubleshoot issues related to installation, configuration and administration as well as product-specific issues such as sync, error codes and scheduler issues.
- Extended Platform - Covers an in-depth offering of ApiCode and User-Defined Functions. Learn how to build a new connector.
- Embedding Cloud Workflow - Information on the plug-ins needed to run CloudWorkflow.
- APIServer - Includes common requirements and functionality needed for API development.
- Release Notes - Get an update on DBSync latest releases, bug fixes and new enhancements.
- Tutorials - DBSync's process learning guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions