DBSync for Google Sheet API integration is an easy to use integration solution. It allows a user to do Sheets data backup and, integrate with other applications supported by DBSync - like CRM and ERP solutions etc.
With an automatic online update, DBSync enables customers to enjoy all the product updates and features with every new release.
In order to be able to use DBSync Google Sheet API connector, the user needs:
- A license for the DBSync Google Sheet API connector - that is, a username and password to connect to the DBSync iPaaS platform. And, a user must also have Google Sheet API connector added to his/her account.
- A valid username and password of your Google Account to connect to Google Sheet API.
- A valid spreadsheet URL after a connection is established with your Google Account.
Make Sure you have a valid Google Account. For more information, follow the steps below:
- While syncing data from Google Sheets, make sure the data is in the form of the Tabular Report.
- While Writing into Google Sheets, and if you have the column names for mapping, make sure the column names are present in the first row of the sheet.
A Google Sheet API connector instance represents a single Google Spreadsheet access, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances, s/he needs to create a separate connection for each of the instances.
The parameters required to open the connection to a Google Sheet API user instance are:
The username to connect to Google Spreadsheet Instance.
The password to connect to Google Spreadsheet Instance.
After a connector is created within a project, set up the connector within the process. DBSync can then map, to and from, virtually any system using the Google Sheets API connector to retrieve data from, or send data to, databases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get a trial of DBSync?
A: DBSync is available free for 14 days trial after going through the Signup process.
Q: Is this connector available with, On-demand or On-premise, Versions?
A: This profile is available with both, On-demand and On-premise, Versions.
Q: While syncing, is it necessary that the data should be in the form of a Tabular Report?
Q: How many spreadsheets of Google Account can be made in One connection?
A: Only One Spreadsheet Connection is allowed.