The DBSync's QuickBooks Online REST Connector provides an easy way to perform integration, data extraction or data loading into QuickBooks Online Accounting software. The connector connects directly to QuickBooks REST APIs. The connector will allow you to query, add, modify and delete various types of records including customers, Items, Vendors, Invoices, Sales orders, Purchase orders and much more.
To establish a connection to QuickBooks desktop via DBSync's QuickBooks Online REST connector, User has to do the following
- Have a valid license to DBSync QuickBooks Online Rest connector, username and password to connect to DBSync iPaaS platform.
- User credentials to connect to QuickBooks online account.
A QuickBooks Online connection represents a single QuickBooks organization, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances of the either sandbox/production, create a separate connection for each and configure the parameters accordingly. QuickBooks online connector support OAUTH authentication.
The below table represent parameters required for opening the connection to QuickBooks online instance.
The username to login to QuickBooks online edition
The password to login to QuickBooks online edition
The environment is the connection type which is being established to the target application being connected
By default, the value selected is "production/developer" account. Possible values are as follows
production/developer: It is the setting where apps are put into operation for their intended use by end users
Sandbox: It is virtual space provided by Intuit in which new or untested app can be run securely.
Steps For Quick Setup
- Login to your DBSync iPaaS with your user credentials
- On the connector detail page of your QuickBook Online Rest connector, you will find "Connect to QuickBooks" button and clicking will redirect the user to intuit popup
- Enter your email/Userid and password of your QuickBooks online account to authenticate your user credentials. The steps to authenticate your user account is self-explanatory with additional authentication where you need to enter the code sent to you on your registered email id.
- After successful authentication, your QuickBooks online username, the company name will be displayed on the connector settings page which clearly indicates QuickBooks online connector is connector is connected to your QuickBooks online account.
Uses Of QuickBooks Online REST Connector
The following are the few uses you reap while using our QuickBooks Online connector
- Eliminate manual data entry by connecting QuickBooks to other systems which are supported by us.
- Automate business process to increase efficiency across departments by reducing data reconciliation
- Make your customer, item, vendor, invoice records as zero error prone while moving in and out of QuickBooks.
- We support their latest version of API i.e. Version 7.7
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get a trial of DBSync?
A: DBSync is available free for 30 days trial after going through the Signup process.
Q: Does this connector be used for Bi-Directional sync?
A: Yes, and you also have the control to make it uni-directional if you choose.
Q: Is this connector available with On-Demand or On-Premise Version?
A: This profile is available with both On-Demand and On-premise Version.
Q: How Frequent can we perform Sync?
A: Sync can be performed every 5 minutes.