DBSync's JIRA Core connector is a highly customizable connector that has the ability to connect your JIRA Core, JIRA Software account with applications like accounting, e-Commerce platforms, and various CRM systems. Using DBSync's JIRA Core connector, the DBSync user can directly connect to JIRA Software, JIRA Core which will allow you to query, add, modify various types of records including projects, customers, users, Issues much more objects.This connector uses the JIRA Software REST API's to move data in and out of JIRA Software and JIRA Core.
To establish a connection to JIRA Software, JIRA Core via DBSync JIRA Core connector, user has to do the following
- Have a valid license to DBSync JIRA Core connector, username and password to connect to DBSync iPaaS platform.
- Should have a valid username, password, URL where JIRA Software\ JIRA Core is hosted.
- Be sure that JIRA Software user has administrative privileges to connect to JIRA Software REST APIs.
A JIRA Core connector instance represents a single JIRA Software or JIRA Core, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances of the either on-demand or cloud instance of JIRA Software, create a separate connection for each and configure the URL accordingly. The below table represent parameters required for opening the connection to software or core user instance.
The username to connect to JIRA Software or JIRA Desk.
The password to connect to JIRA Software or JIRA Desk.
The Host URL where your JIRA Software or JIRA Core application is hosted.
After a connector is created within a project, set up the connector within the process, DBSync can map to and from virtually any system using the JIRA core connector to retrieve data from or send data to JIRA Software or JIRA core. Click on the following link to know which all connectors we support Connectors List.
Uses Of Salesforce Connector
JIRA Core connector can be used to
- Integrate your CRM or ERP application with JIRA Core that enhances the collobration between various departments like HR, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance to manage projects, measure performance.
- You will have the ability to Integrate with JIRA software with your Service Desk which would give your customer visibility of your on-poing product development, product roadmap.
Only the following version are supported
- JIRA Software 7.3.1 and above.
- The older version should work but haven't been tested using the JIRA Core connector.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get a trial of DBSync JIRA Core connector?
A: DBSync is available free for 15 days trial after going through Signup process.
Q: Does this connector be used for bi-directional integration?
A: Yes, and you also have the control to make it uni-directional if you choose.
Q: Is JIRA Core connector available with both on-demand and on-premise Version of DBSync platform?
A: Yes, The JIRA Core connector is available with both on-demand and on-premise Version of DBSync .
Q: How frequent can we run Integration?
A: As a rule of thumb we recommend 15 min intervals to be set for an scheduler job.
Q: How does DBSync JIRA Core connector connects with JIRA Sofware or JIRA Core ?
A: DBSync connects to JIRA Core or JIRA Software through DBSync's JIRA Core connector which has inbuilt API methods that open a connection to the JIRA sotware for data retrieval and data insertion.
Q: Does DBSync need to be installed on the same machine as that of JIRA Software or JIRA Core ?
A: DBSync works through a cloud that makes accessible easier, maintenance without no additional installations.