Standard Integration from DBSync for Salesforce & QuickBooks Online is an easy to use application. It integrates Salesforce Accounts/Contacts, Products, Opportunity with QuickBooks Customers, Items & Invoice. DBSync provides sync with pre-built field-to-field mapping along with flexibility for more complex and dynamic mapping capability. DBSync's automatic online update enables its customers to enjoy all the product updates and features that come with every new release.
Integration data flow between Salesforce & QuickBooks Online is shown in the table below.
Process Map of Standard integration between Salesforce & QuickBooks Online is shown in the image below.
- Integration of Salesforce to QuickBooks Invoice is invoked if the Generate field in Salesforce Opportunity is selected as Invoice.
- It is mandatory that SF Opportunity (to be integrated with QuickBooks Invoice) is associated with the respective SF Account. It should also have Products with Standard Price Book attached to it for DBSync to invoke integration.
- Salesforce Products should also have QuickBooks Item Type.
- Go to www.mydbsync.com and register for a Free Trial. Ensure that Source & Target Adapters are Salesforce and QuickBooks Online respectively. Choose the standard package during registration.
DBSync Integration of Salesforce & QuickBooks Online can be initiated by using Salesforce custom buttons. For details see below:
- Salesforce custom buttons in Salesforce Accounts, Contacts and Opportunity can be used to update these specific records into QuickBooks as and when required. To set integration to Auto run, use one of the following methods.
- Salesforce Custom Button Update Account to QuickBooksOE in Accounts Object.
- Salesforce Custom Button Update Contact to QuickBooksOE in Contacts Object.
- Salesforce Custom Button Update Opportunity to QuickBooksOE and Update Invoice from QuickBooksOE in Opportunities Object.