Process In this section, I explain the process of customizing DBSync Mapping is explained with the example in this section. Three custom Custom fields are created in MS CRM Product Product Object & QuickBooks Item. The steps shown below explains DBSync customization process to integrate these custom Custom fields of MS CRM and QuickBooks.
- Create custom fields in the Product Object of MS CRM named as:
- ReOrder Quantity.
- Inventory Site.
- Create the same fields in Item of QuickBooks.
- Go To to www.mydbsync.com select . Select Customer Login. Enter your User NameUsername and Password and click on . Click Sign in. Click on Launch to launch DBSync Project consoleConsole.
- Click on Project on the left panel. Here, you will see a list of project. You Projects. And, then, you will see a default project for MS CRM & and QuickBooks integration.
- Click on the project, you Project. You will see the process. Click on that the process to open available workflows.
- On the left side of the project consoleProject Console, click on Connectors, you . You will see MS CRM and QuickBooks Connectors. Ensure Make sure that both the connectors are validated.
- If you are using MSCRM & and QuickBooks BiDirectional process, you will find a list of workflows. Click on the workflow ProductToInventory.
- You In the main section of mapping screen, you will see the a list of available fields in MS CRM in the main section of mapping screen. On the right section of the mapping screen, you see schema. Schema will have a list of QuickBooks fields.You can add a new mapping by entering VALUE("ColumnApiName") in the field next to the required Target field i.e. QuickBooks field. You can just drag & and drop the required field from Schema into the target field.
- Add the mappings as shown below:
- new_reorderquantity = VALUE("Re-Order Quantity").
- new_inventorysite= VALUE("Inventory Site").
- Once done, click on the Save & and Close button on the top right to close.
- Go to Windows Start > Programs > QuickBooks > Web Connector.
- Web connector Connector is launched with the selected integration profile. Select the integration profile/profile Name, Enter DBSync password and finally click on "Update Selected" to perform the sync. The Custom Fields in QuickBooks will be populated with Data in MS CRM.
- Check your MS CRM and QuickBooks Instance instance for updated data.
Note- If the QuickBooks field is Custom Defineddefined, Add add Custom Defined Labeldefined label.