- Have a valid license to DBSync NetSuite and Salesforce connector.
- Have a valid Username, Password, Account ID to access NetSuite Web Service, and Application ID.
- Have a valid Username, Password of the Salesforce Production instance.
- The connections must be rightly configured to the respective applications via the connector page of this standard template provided by DBSync.
DBSyncpackage (DBSync GreatPlains Integration)
Salesforce & netsuite package Installation in Salesforce
- Install the DBSync Salesforce package for Salesforce & NetSuite integration solution from the AppExchange using the following link - https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1I000003B2GP
- Once you click on the above link, you will get a prompt to enter the Username and Password of Salesforce instance. Provide the necessary Salesforce credentials to proceed with the package installation. The Salesforce user installing the package should have the administrative privileges to proceed with the installation.
- Next, you will see the Installation page to Install DBSync: NetSuite Integration.
- You will see the radio button with 3 options like Install for Admins Only, All Users and Specific Profiles.
- Below this information, you will see the App Name, Publisher, Version name and Number.
- Click on View Component Button will show you the Package components for the details.
- Choose any one from the menu and click on the Install button to move further.
- Once the installation is complete it will show a message "Installation Complete" then click on Done button will redirect you to the Salesforce Imported Package Page.
- Once Installation is done you will see the Uninstall link on Salesforce Package Page to Uninstall the package.