The DBSync's Salesforce connector is a highly customizable connector that . It has the ability to connect to any native Salesforce application. It Furthermore, it also has the ability to connect with additional applications - like CRM software's, e-Commerce platforms and various other systems. As a Salesforce user, you can also use this connector to integrate salesforce Salesforce with another onother On-demand, onOn-premise or, SaaS-based application applications - such as MSCRM, NetSuite, SkuVault, and databases.
The Salesforce connector, when connected to Salesforce application, has the ability to retrieve both standard and custom objects through Trigger/Rule section of DBSync iPaaS. Integrating with Salesforce consists of web service calls using an XML request/response made over an HTTPS connection.
To establish a connection to Salesforce application via DBSync's Salesforce connector, you will need to have the following.a user must:
- Have a valid license to DBSync Salesforce connector, username and password to connect to DBSync iPaaS platform.
- Have your both login and password of the Salesforce to access their web service.
- Setup security in Salesforce to connect through external integration.
This setup security can be done in either one of the following ways below in Salesforce:
- (Recommended) Setup -> Personal Information -> My Personal Information -> Reset My Security Token. Generate a new security token if you have not already done so. (Then, while configuring your adapter, enter this token at the end of the password.
- (Advanced users) Setup -> Administration Setup-> Security Controls->Network Access. Enter your network public IP address (click “new” to enter your network public IP address). If you are using the hosted model then, then enter the following IP ranges
- [Start] 22.214.171.124 - [End] 126.96.36.199
- [Start] 188.8.131.52 - [End] 184.108.40.206
A Salesforce connection represents a single Salesforce organization, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances of the either sandbox/production then, s/he must create a separate connection for each and configure the parameters accordingly. Salesforce connector support supports OAUTH authentication.The table below table represent represents parameters required for opening the connection to Salesforce user instance.
The username to log into salesforce Salesforce account.
The password to login to salesforce Salesforce account.
If you use a proxy server then put <<proxy ip or host>>.
If you use a proxy server then put <<proxy port>>.
If you use a proxy server then put <<proxy username>>.
If you use a proxy server then put <<proxy password>>.
After a connector is created within a project, set up the connector within the project. DBSync can then map to, and from, the systems which that are supported by our standard connector list and . It can use Salesforce connector to retrieve data from, or send data to, Salesforce application. Click on the following link to know which all connectors we support Connectors Listlink Connectors List to learn all about connectors DBSync supports.
Uses Of Salesforce Connector
The Salesforce connector makes it easy to work with Salesforce web service by:
- Synchronizing Salesforce Customer, Items, Invoice and payment details with CRM Application back and forth.
- Gives enterprises Enterprises the ability to provide better customer services, access to additional up-sell and cross-selling opportunities.
The DBSync supports almost all major versions of Salesforce:
- Salesforce Unlimited Edition
- Professional Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Non-Profit Edition
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get a trial of DBSync?
A: DBSync is available free for 15 days trial after going through Signup process.
Q: Does Can this connector be used for bi-Directional sync?
A: Yes. Furthermore, and if you also have the control to so choose, you can also make it uni-directional if you choose.
Q: Is this connector available with on, On-demand or onOn-premise Version, Versions?
A: This Yes. This profile is available with both on-demand and on-premise VersionVersions.
Q: How Frequent Frequently can we perform Sync?
A: Sync can be performed every 5 minutes.
Q: What are the objects in Salesforce that I can Sync my database with?
A: Almost You can sync almost all objects of Salesforce you can sync with you your database using DBSync.
Q: Can I also integrate Salesforce custom objects with the database?
A: Yes, DBSync is a completely flexible solution and also supports custom objects of Salesforce.
Q: Can data migration be done Using DBSync and Is are there any limitationlimitations?
A: Yes, Data Migration can be done using DBSync and there is are no limitationlimitations.