Integration between MS CRM and QuickBooks, with out of the box solution, is explained in section MS CRM & QuickBooks Integration.
If any additional Field or Object integration is required - between MS CRM and QuickBooks - DBSync Mapping must be customized as per the requirement. This section explains the step-by-step process involved in customizing DBSync Mapping.
- Go to www.mydbsync.com. Click on Customer Login. Enter your Username and Password. Then, click on Sign in. Click on Launch to access DBSync Project page.
- Login to your DBSync account with your credentials to make changes, or to create, hierarchy mappings. Once you have logged into your DBSync account, click on Launch to Launch DBSync Project page.
- Make sure that you have validated MS CRM & QuickBooks Connectors.
- Click on Projects on the left panel - you will see a list of available Projects. Click on the relevant Project. You will see a list of Processes.
- Click on the relevant Process. Here, you will see a list of workflows. The, 'Create New' workflow button can be used to create a new workflow.
- Each workflow will have trigger & rules.
- Trigger has 3 tabs - Query Builder, Advanced Query Builder and, Properties.
- You can have one or more Rule in a workflow. Each rule will have a map. This map displays a list of target fields available for mapping. Also, you will see schema of source fields. You can drag and drop these source fields, to the target fields, and map accordingly.