Account Hierarchy in Quickbooks Online and Salesforce
- If customers in Quickbooks Online and Salesforce Account objects have hierarchy structures enabled then the following changes in the mappings must be made in order to set the hierarchy.
- Let's say Parent1 & Child1 are the Customer & Job in QuickBooks Online respectively.
- Login to DBSync accounts with user credentials to make changes or create hierarchy mappings. Once the user has logged into his/her DBSync account, then click on the Development Studio to go to the DBSync Project page.
- Open the 'CustomerToAccount' workflow and make the following changes in the mappings for the customer rule.
Mapping : TLOOKUP("Select Id from Account where Name='"LSPLIT(VALUE("FullyQualifiedName"), ":")"'")
- Once the user is done with all the above-mentioned changes,data will be integrated into Salesforce with their respective hierarchies in place as shown below: