DBSync Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise connector allows you to move data into and out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM user, you can use this connector to move data into and out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other applications to populate data warehouses, to synchronize customer master databases, to streamline transaction details and online payments to reduce double data entry by saving time and money. The connector connects directly to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise instance and enables you to query, add, modify and delete various types of records.
To establish a connection to Microsoft via DBSync MSCRM online connector, you should have
- Have a valid license to DBSync MSCRM online connector, username and password to connect to DBSync iPaaS platform.
- Should have a valid username, password of MSCRM online application with sufficient permission to perform CRUD operations.
An MSCRM on-premise connector instance represents a single MSCRM account, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances of the either sandbox/production, create a separate connection for each MSCRM instance.
The below table represent parameters required for opening the connection to MSCRM on-premise version.
|Username||Specifies the username associated with CRM login credentials||Yes|
|Password||Specifies the password for the username associated with the login credentials||Yes|
|MSCRM Soap URL|
Specifies the URL to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. The URL can be HTTP or https and the port is optional if it is HTTP over port 80 or https over port 443. The server URL is typically in the format of http:// crm-server: port/organization-name. The organization name is required.
Specifies the authentication type of connecting to Dynamics 365 instance. Valid values are AD, IFD and LiveID.
|Proxy post URL||If you use a proxy server then enter the <<proxy IP or host>>||Yes|
|Proxy username||If you use a proxy server then enter the <<proxy username>>||Optional|
|proxy password||If you use a proxy server then either the <<proxy password>>||Optional|
|Domain||Specify the domain hostname to verify the login credentials||Optional|
After a connector is created within a project, set up the connector within the project. DBSync can map to and from the systems which are supported by our standard connector list and use MSCRM on-premise connector to retrieve data from or send data to MSCRM on-premise version.
Click on the following link to know which all connectors we support Connectors List.
Uses Of MSCRM Online Connector
The few uses of MSCRM on-premise connector are described in this section and are as follows.
- The DBSyncs MSCRM on-premise connector empowers MSCRM On-Premise users to generate complex business rules with ease.
- Export and Import data from databases and many sources like Salesforce.com, SugarCRM for migration.
- Replicate cloud data in-house easily to build your data warehouse or master data management.
- Integration and reduce data entry with ERP applications like NetSuite, ranging from on-premise applications like QuickBooks desktop and others to on-demand applications like Intacct and QuickBooks online with ease.
Only the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions are supported
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (on-premise)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM does this connector support?
A: This connector supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011(on-premise)version and later for on
Q: Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
A: DBSync is available for 15-day free trial after completing the registration process.
Q: Does this connector support bi-directional Sync?
A: Yes, This connector supports bi-directional sync and you can also have the control to configure unidirectional sync or as per to your business needs.
Q: Is this profile available with on-demand and on-premise versions of DBSync?
A: yes, This connector has the support for both the versions of DBSync
Q: Can I create custom mappings in DBSync?
A: Yes. DBSync is a completely flexible solution and it fully supports custom mappings.
Q: What all operations can be performed using this connector?
A: Any of standard create, retrieve, update, delete(CRUD) operations can be performed on all of CRM entities and additionally you can use also native Fetch XML for writing queries.