Installing On-Premise version of DBSync
- Open www.mydbsync.com from your browser and click on Customer Login.
- Login to your DBSync profile by entering your DBSync Username & Password.
- Once logged in, go to the Download section for Windows and Linux link.
- Download the DBSync application by clicking on the Download link as shown.
- Double-click DBSync_VXX_XXX.exe to start the installation. The "_Welcome to the DBSync Cloud Workflow 4.8 Setup _Wizard" displays:
- Select "I accept the terms of the license agreement" and click Next.
- Click Next to use the default directory for installation.
- If you want to install DBSync in a different location, then click Browse and specify the location.
Note: The minimum free disk space required to install DBSync Cloud Workflow 4.8 in your system is 179 MB.
- Click "Next" to use the default directory from the start menu folder.
- If a user wants to select a different start-up DBSync Cloud Workflow 4.8 folder then, click "Browse" and specify the folder.
- Select an additional icon checkbox to create the " Desktop " and " Quick Launch " icons.
- Click Next. The 'Ready to Install' Wizard displays. You can view the installation destination location, folder and additional tasks you have selected.
- Click Back to review; or, to make any changes.
- Click Install to continue with the installation. The Installing Progress wizard displays the progress of installation as the files are being copied.
- Click Cancel to stop the installation. Or else, the installation completes without any interruption.
- DBSync Cloud Workflow 4.8 Completing Integration Suite Setup Wizard displays the status of the installation.
Note: You can also use DBSync as a service by placing a checkmark in the checkbox - as shown above.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation of On-Premise DBSync.