DBSync for, JIRA Service Desk to Salesforce integration template, is an easy to use solution to integrate JIRA Service Desk Issue with Salesforce. DBSync's JIRA Service Desk to Salesforce template provides a uni-directional integration between JIRA Service Desk Issues object and Salesforce Cases with the pre-built field-to-field mappings along with flexibility for more complex and dynamic mapping capabilities. DBSync's automatic online updates enable customers to enjoy all the product updates, and features, effortlessly with every new release.
The data flow of unidirectional integration between JIRA Service Desk & Salesforce is shown in the table below.
To facilitate the data flow between JIRA Service Desk and Salesforce, a user must have the following:
- Valid license to DBSync JIRA Service Desk and Salesforce connector.
- Valid username, password and Host URL to connect with JIRA Service Desk.
- Valid username, password to connect with the Salesforce instance.
The process mapping of unidirectional integration between JIRA Service Desk to Salesforce is shown in the image below.
The template of JIRA Service Desk and Salesforce comes bundled as one project. This section explains the data flow from the JIRA Service Desk to the Salesforce platform. The information is segmented based on readers' persona. This will reduce clutter and help readers better understand the integration requirements. As a result, readers should be able to configure templates without any help from the DBSync support team.
Issue Integration: The Issue integration data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Issue object of JIRA Service Desk and integrating it with Salesforce as Cases.
This solution is used to integrate JIRA Service Desk Issues with Salesforce Cases. In the following table the field-to-field mappings of objects, that are part of this template, are detailed out.
|JIRA Service Desk||Salesforce|
For all the customers that want to evaluate this solution, use your Email on the DBSync platform and follow the steps below:
- Type in www.mydbsync.com in your browser address bar.
Note: DBSync recommends the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as preferred browsers.
- Click on the button "Start your Free Trial". This will open the registration tab.
- Choose the source and Target connectors - as JIRA Service Desk and Salesforce - respectively.
- Select a plan that aligns with your requirements.
- Activate your DBSync iPaaS account by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your registered Email id.
- Now, Navigate to the Template library section. Search for JIRA Service Desk to Salesforce Unidirectional template and, import it to your workspace. This will open the connector listing page.
- Make sure to configure JIRA Core, JIRA Service Desk, Salesforce connectors with the instances for which you would like the JIRA Service Desk and Salesforce to be integrated.
Registered users can log in to the DBSync platform with their credentials, import the solution to your workspace, configure connectors and start syncing the data as explained in the section below.
DBSync integration of JIRA Service Desk to Salesforce can be triggered by:
- Clicking on the "Run Now" button from the process listing page of DBSync.
- Using "DBSync scheduler".
Clicking on "Run Now" button from DBSync platform
The user has to login to DBSync with his/her valid credentials and hit the "Run Now" button from the process listing page or from the workflow listing page.
Using DBSync Scheduler
Scheduler available in DBSync account can be used to schedule the integrations. Details pertaining to usage of DBSync scheduler is available from the http://help.mydbsync.com/docs/display/dbsync/Scheduler, link.