DBSync Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise connector allows you to move data in, and out, of Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise. You can use this connector to move data in, and out, of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other applications to (1) populate data warehouses; (2) synchronize customer master databases; and (3), streamline transaction details and online payments to reduce double data entry by saving time and money. The connector connects directly to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise instance. As a result, it enables you to query, add, modify and delete various types of records.
To establish a connection to Microsoft via DBSync MSCRM online connector, a user must:
- Have a valid license to DBSync MSCRM online connector, username and password to connect to DBSync iPaaS platform.
- Have a valid username, password of MSCRM online application with sufficient permission to perform CRUD operations.
MSCRM on-premise connector instance represents a single MSCRM account, including login credentials. If a user wishes to connect to multiple instances of the either sandbox/production then, s/he must create a separate connection for each MSCRM instance.
The table below represents parameters required for opening the connection to MSCRM on-premise version.
|Username||Specifies the username associated with CRM login credentials.||Yes|
|Password||Specifies the password for the username associated with the login credentials.||Yes|
|MSCRM Soap URL|
Specifies the URL to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. The URL can be HTTP or HTTPS. The port is optional if it is HTTP over port 80; or, HTTPS over port 443. The server URL is typically in the format of http:// crm-server: port/organization-name. Please note that the organization name is required.
Specifies the authentication type of connecting to Dynamics 365 instance. Valid values are AD, IFD and LiveID.
|Proxy post URL||If you use a proxy server then, enter the <<proxy IP or host>>.||Yes|
|Proxy username||If you use a proxy server then, enter the <<proxy username>>.||Optional|
|proxy password||If you use a proxy server then, enter the <<proxy password>>.||Optional|
|Domain||Specify the domain hostname to verify the login credentials.||Optional|
After a connector is created within a project, set up the connector within the project. DBSync can then map to, and from, the systems which are supported by our standard connector list. It can use MSCRM on-premise connector to retrieve data from, or send data to, MSCRM on-premise version.
Click on the following link Connectors List to learn about all the connectors we support.
Uses Of MSCRM Online Connector
- DBSyncs MSCRM On-premise connector empowers MSCRM On-Premise users to generate complex business rules with ease.
- Export and Import data from databases and many sources like, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, for migration.
- Replicate cloud data in-house easily to build your data warehouse or master data management.
- Integrate and reduce data entry with ERP applications like NetSuite, ranging from on-premise applications like, QuickBooks desktop and others to, on-demand applications like, Intacct and QuickBooks online, with ease.
Only the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions are supported:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 (on-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (on-premise)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM does this connector support?
A: This connector supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011(on-premise) version and later.
Q: Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
A: DBSync is available for 15-day free trial after completing the registration process.
Q: Does this connector support bi-directional Sync?
A: Yes. Furthermore, if you so choose, you can also make it uni-directional.
Q: Is this profile available with, On-demand and On-premise, versions of DBSync?
A: Yes. This connector supports both versions.
Q: Can I create custom mappings in DBSync?
A: Yes. DBSync is a completely flexible solution and it fully supports custom mappings.
Q: What all operations can be performed using this connector?
A: Any of standard create, retrieve, update, delete(CRUD) operations can be performed on all of CRM entities and additionally you can use also native Fetch XML for writing queries.