A project is a collection of processes and workflows. It contains a set of instructions for pulling data out of source systems and placing it into Target Systems.
The following screenshot illustrates the projects belonging to the logged-in user - Created or Imported.
To create a new project - "Create New Project"-
- Enter a preferred name and "Save" to view the project on the listing page.
- "Edit"- To edit/change the project name.
- "Delete"- To Delete the project and all of its components from the system. Once deleted, a user will not be able to recover projects, or any of its components, from the system.
- "Download"- Download the project in a zipped format in the Downloads folder of the local file system.
DBSync supports two ways to import a project:
- "Choose" From Existing project" - Select a zipped file from the local system. The new file will replace the existing project.
- "Create New Project"- Choose a zipped file from the local system and click on import.
- Cancel to exit out of the Import Project process.