Effective Release Date: July 21st, 2017
New Connectors Support
In this release, we have upgraded the iPaaS platform to support additional couple of connector with which DBSync user can connect with and perform supported operations. The new connectors that are available are referred as
- JIRA Core
- JIRA Service Desk
NetSuite Connector Enhancement
In this release, We started supporting custom fields in various object of NetSuite application.
SkuVault Connector Enhancement
From this release, the SkuVault connector has the capability to read from/write to from new objects which are Attribute, Kits.
1. MSCRM Oline Connector: The loop over functionality while querying line items was breaking and this issue is fixed in this release.
2. MSCRM Online Connector: For all the upsert call the external Id is used as external identifier basing on which write back to the source happens and due to faulty code the write back is failing. This issue is fixed in this release.
3. MSCRM Online Connector: Icon Issue Fixed
4. MSCRM Online Connector: In previous version while working in advanced query builder, the query that can be written are case insensitive as opposed to being case sensitive which is fixed in this release.
5. NetSuite Connector: The earlier version has no flexibility to connect with NetSuite sandbox instance, So from this release the NetSuite connector can connect with sandbox instance of the NetSuite application.
6. NetSuite Connector: The custom fields of the NetSuite used to return wrong field names in the schema, This issue has been fixed now.
7. GreatPlains Connector: The loop over functionality while querying line items was breaking and this issue is fixed in this release.
8. QuickBooks Online Connector: In this release we have updated metadata for Journal Entry object which can be populated in mapping page.