ShipStation is a web-based, multi-carrier shipping solution for e-commerce retailers. Designed to streamline the fulfillment process, this software offers a huge number of integrations that allow you to synchronize your business with the most popular sales channels, shopping carts, payment gateways, and mail carriers. DBSync’s ShipStation Integration platform synchronizes ShipStation Customer, Order, Product and Shipping data with any Accounting, ERP and CRM systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, etc. With the help of DBSync, you will get the Leverage of DBSync’s ecosystem for E-Commerce solutions to integrate your entire operations.
To establish a connection to ShipStation via DBSync ShipSation connector, a user must:
Have a valid license for DBSync to connect ShipStation.
Have a valid API Key and API Secret to access the ShipStation web service.
Make Sure you have a valid API Key and API Secret to access the ShipStation web service. For more information, follow the Stage Steps below:
The following table represents the parameters required for opening the connection to the ShipStation Instance.
The API Key to connect to ShipStation (eCommerce Shipping platform)
The API Secret to connect to ShipStation (eCommerce Shipping platform)
Steps for Quick Setup of ShipStation Connector:
Stage -1: How to create an Account in ShipStation Instance:
If you don't have an account with ShipStation then, create a new one; otherwise, directly go to this link: https://www.shipstation.com/step1/ to create a new account.
Once you will go to the above link, it will redirect you to create my account page with required fields like First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Phone No, Offer Code and How did you hear about us and terms and conditions.
- Click on the submit button will redirect you to the verification email page. Once, you will receive the email please click on the Activate Account link will redirect you to the login page.
- Fill the Username and Password details and click on the Login button.
- Once, the user has logged in then you will see the Complete Setup button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the setup is complete, it will redirect you to the ShipStation Dashboard.
- Click on the My Profile section to generate the API key. Once, you have entered the profile section then you will see the API setting option on the left menu strip.
- Select the API Setting option and click on the API generate key button to generate the API Key and API Secret.
Stage -2: How to connect a ShipStation Instance with DBSync
Go to the DBSync connectors page and click on the ShipStation connector to provide credential details like API Key and API Secret for validation.
After that, click on the Connect button. This will redirect you to ShipStation Login popup.
Enter the Email-Id and password of your ShipStation instance to authenticate your user credentials and grant access to DBSync App.
After successful authentication, your ShipStation username will be displayed on the connector settings page. This will indicate that ShipStation is connected to DBSync.
Enhance the agility of your online business by making all your Shipstation data available across applications.
Fast and Scalable reconciliation of orders with Accounting, ERP and CRM.
Focus on your operations and not on manual data entry.
Leverage DBSync’s ecosystem of E-Commerce solutions to integrate your entire operations.
- Synchronize ShipStation Customer, Order, Product and Shipping data with any Accounting, ERP and CRM systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.
- Bi-directional synchronization i.e. ShipStation to Accounting, ERP, CRM and vice-versa
- Automate Sales order Integration
- Integrate your inventory with order fulfillment data
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What types of ShipStation data can I synchronize with other applications?
Ans: Orders, Customers, and Products can be synchronized.
Q: Since my orders get updated quickly, I’d like to synchronize it with my back-end applications multiple times a day. How frequently can I do it?
Ans: DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be scheduled to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
Q: Is DBsync’s ShipStation integration scalable? If my order volumes grow, can the integration handle it?
Ans: Yes, DBSync can handle large quantities of order data. If you prefer a dedicated instance running only for your integration you can always have our on-premise version installed on your own server. We support both Windows and Linux based installers.
Q: What applications can I integrate ShipStation with?
Ans: ShipStation can be integrated with popular Accounting Systems (Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, Sage, Intacct, etc.), CRM applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracles Sales Cloud, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, ServiceMax, etc.), and Databases (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, etc).