DBSync for QuickBooks & PocketAdvantage integration template is easy to use. It integrates QuickBooks Vendors, Sales Rep, Customers, Invoice and line Items and Sales Order transactions with PocketAdvantge Vendors, Sales Rep, Customers, Items, Transact and Orders. DBSync provides bi-directional sync between QuickBooks and PocketAdvantage with the pre-built field-to-field mappings along with flexibility for more complex and dynamic mapping capabilities. DBSync's automatic online update enables its customers to enjoy all the product updates and features that come with every new release.
The proposed data flow is demonstrated in the latter section including the Business case, Data-Flow in detail.
Data Flow of QuickBooks and PocketAdvantage application is as shown below.
The data flow is derived from the following Business case showing the pre-built mapping using DBSync Ipaas to be used by Customers.
- QuickBooks To Inventiv FTP (.Fil) Data Exchange.
- Inventiv DB To QuickBooks Data Exchange.
The first section of the solution explains the very first Business Case - i.e. the data flow of Customer, Item, Invoice objects from QuickBooks to PocketAdvantage followed by the image showing the process map.
Customer Integration: The data flow constitutes retrieving data on a nightly basis from QuickBooks and integrating it with PocketAdvantage. It involves file creation.FIL as the file extension. The integration data-flow will always extract all Customers and move to the Inventiv FTP system. The scheduler job consists of the following:
- QuickBooks Customer - with its respective attributes - is retrieved and converted to a tabbed delimited file with.FIL as its extension.
- The files generated will be moved/over-written to a specific folder under the inventive FTP system. The folder will follow the naming convention, “latest<cust_id>” as a customer.fil.
Item Integration: The Item integration data flow constitutes retrieving data on a nightly basis from QuickBooks and integrating it with PocketAdvantage. It involves file creation with.FIL as the file extension. The integration of data flow will always extract all items and move to the Inventiv FTP system. The scheduler job consists of the following:
- QuickBooks Item - with its respective attributes - is retrieved and converted to a tabbed delimited file with.FIL as its extension.
- The files converted are integrated into a specific folder under the inventive FTP system. The folder will follow the naming convention, “latest<cust_id>” as item.fil.
Invoice Integration: The Invoice Object data flow will be unidirectional. It will transfer data from QuickBooks and integrate it with PocketAdvantage. This will result in file creation.FIL as its extension. Integration is invoked overnight at a specified time interval by the scheduler mechanism built inside the DBSync platform. The data flow will be uni-directional and incremental in nature with the transfer of data into Inventiv FTP.
The Second Business Case covers the data flow from PocketAdvantage order to QuickBooks Sales order followed by the image showing the process map.
Order Integration: The Order integration will be from PocketAdvantage. It will periodically retrieve Order data and integrate with QuickBooks Sales Order transactions. The integration data flow will be incremental in nature and uni-directional with the transfer of data into the QuickBooks system.
PockeAdvantage Configuration steps link: PocketAdvantage Connector (How to do the connector configuration in DBSync Platform)