Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com/. Enter your Administrator User Name and Password and click on Login button.
- Select Setup from User Menu for the User - top right corner to see setup page.
- Scroll Down. Click on Manage Users on the left menu under Administration Setup.
- Click on Login History under Manage Users on the left Menu.
- You will be presented with a list of login history. Make note of your login IP address. IP addresses for all the logins are listed on the page.
- Scroll Down. Click on Security Controls on the left menu under Administration Setup.
- Click on Network Access under Security Controls on the left Menu.
- Click on New button on the Network Access page.
- Enter the IP Address - that you noted just few steps before - from Login History for Start IP Address and End IP Address. Click on the Save button.
- Once you click on the Save button, the IP will be listed in the Trusted IP Range.
- Security Token of your IP is added in Salesforce. Now, you are ready to access Salesforce from your computer.