Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- When you register for DBSync by default, you get On Demand version of DBSync. If you want change from On Demand to On Premise, then, make a small change in the DBSync account by following the steps below:
- When you change from On Demand to On Premise, all the PDLs of your profile, in your On Demand version, will not be available in On Premise version.
- Login to DBSync Profile using registered Username and Password. Click on Company to see all the Usernames under that company. Click Edit under DBSync Org Properties. Then, click Edit again and enter URL as "http://localhost:8080/dbsync2/login.m".
- In order to use On Premise version of DBSync, it is necessary that DBSync is installed locally. Click on the link, http://help.mydbsync.com/docs/display/dbsync/DBSync+On-Premise+Installation , to learn about the process of installation.
- If you want to switch back to On-Demand Version of DBSync, login to DBSync profile using registered Username and Password. Click on Company to see all the Usernames. Click Edit under DBSync Org Properties. Then, click Edit again and confirm that URL is "https://dbsync05.appmashups.com/appcenter/login". When you change from On Premise to On Demand, all the PDLs for your profile in your On Premise version will not be available in On Demand version.