DBSync for Salesforce & Shopify integration template is an easy to use integration solution. It seamlessly integrates Salesforce Accounts, Products, and Opportunity/Order Lines with Shopify Channel, Customers, Products and Order. DBSync provides bidirectional sync between Salesforce and Shopify with the pre-built field-to-field mapping along with flexibility for more complex and dynamic mapping capabilities. DBSync's automatic online updates enable customers to enjoy all product updates, and features, effortlessly with every new release.
The data flow of bidirectional integration between Salesforce & Shopify is shown in the table below.
The template of Salesforce and Shopify comes as one project with the following data flows:
Data flow from Salesforce to Shopify: This section explains the data flow from Salesforce to Shopify platform. It is presented as, per entity, so that, readers can understand the integration requirement and configure their template without any help from the DBSync support team.
Account: The Account data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Account object of Salesforce. And then, integrating it with the Shopify as Channel / Customers.
Product: The Product data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Product object of Salesforce and integrating it with Shopify as Products.
Opportunity & Opportunity lines: The Opportunity & Opportunity lines data flow constitutes retrieving data from Opportunity and Opportunity lines object of Salesforce. And then, integrating it with Shopify as Orders and Order lines.
- Data flow from Shopify to Salesforce: This section explains the data flow from the Shopify platform to Salesforce. It is presented as, per entity, so that, readers can understand the integration requirement and configure their template without any help from the DBSync support team.
- Channel / Customers: The customer data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Channel / Customer object of Shopify. And then, integrating it with Salesforce as Accounts.
- Product: The Product data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Product object of Shopify. And then, integrating it with the Salesforce as Products.
- Order and Order lines: The Order and Order lines data flow constitutes retrieving data from the Order and Order lines object of Shopify. And then, integrating it with the Salesforce as Opportunity and Opportunity lines.
Prerequisites For Integration
To facilitate data flow between Salesforce and Shopify, a user has to do the following:
- Have a valid license to DBSync Shopify and Salesforce connector.
- Have a valid username, password, Account id to access Shopify web service, and Application ID.
- Have a valid username, password of the Salesforce production instance.
- The connections must be rightly configured to the respective applications via the connector page of this standard template provided by DBSync.
Getting Started With DBSync
- Go to www.mydbsync.com & register for a Free Trial. Ensure that Source & Target Adapters are Salesforce & Shopify respectively. Populate the user registration form to complete registration.
- An Email will be triggered from firstname.lastname@example.org to the registered Email id. Click on the activation link to activate your DBSync account.
- Login to your DBSync account, click on template library and Import Salesforce & Shopify - Bidirectional Integration template to your workspace.
- Clicking on "Launch Development studio" will redirect the user to the connectors landing page. Configure Salesforce and Shopify connectors respectively by following the steps listed in the link Shopify Connector.
- Run integration by following the steps listed in the "Running The Integration" section.
DBSync integration of Salesforce & Shopify can be triggered by:
- Using the "Run Now" button from the process listing page of DBSync.
- Using "DBSync scheduler".
Using the "Run Now" button from DBSync platform
The user has to login to DBSync with his/her valid credentials and hit the "Run Now" button from the process listing page or from the workflow listing page.
Using DBSync Scheduler
Scheduler available in DBSync account can be used to schedule the integrations. Details pertaining to usage of DBSync scheduler is available from the link Scheduler.